Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blinding Silence by Ray Ferreira


You know your dad had a way of telling stories and jokes but sometimes it's what he didn't say that could shock you and make you laugh.

Like the time I met your parents and their friends in Angels Camp for the frog jumps. I rode my motorcycle and they drove.
Your parents were still newly weds at the time. After an enjoyable weekend they left before me and returned to their apartment in Castro Valley.
I notice that I had left my hair brush in your parents car and decided to stop by their apartment on the way home to get it.
It was in the middle of the afternoon and I saw their car in their parking space so I knew they were home. I approached the door, knocked and waited. I knocked again a little louder for I thought they didn't hear. I could hear someone coming to the door. Along side the door was a long rectangular window with a curtain.
Your dad didn't open the door instead moved the curtain slowly so I could see just his face. I said, "Sam, I left my hair brush in your car. Can I get it?".

Without saying a word he moved the curtain completely to one side and exposed his naked body and just stood there showing me his erection.
Normally in a situation like that, one would say Ray we are indisposed could you come by later? No, not your dad.

I said, "Sorry Sam I will come back later". I guess either way the results would be the same .

No comments:

Post a Comment